CLOSING CHECK LIST
1. Check floors, counter tops, etc. for trash (brooms, dustpans and mops are in the chair closet).
2. When putting chairs up, keep utility sink and breaker boxes accessible.
3. Lock all doors (give them all a “jiggle” to make sure they are latched).
4. Turn all lights and fans off including restrooms.
5. Make sure AC thermostats are set to 80 degrees.
6. If you have used a trash can, empty it (dumpster in corner of parking lot) and replace bag from under the sink.
7. Set alarm and lock the final exit door.
The Central Florida Center for Spiritual Living is a 501(c)(3) non-profit religious organization located in the State of Florida. The ministry of this spiritual community is sustained primarily by the contributions of members and friends.